Membership Information & New Membership Application
2023 – 2024 Calendar Year
Thank you for your interest in the Georgia Environmental Restoration Association!
GERA is a collaboration of mitigation bankers, environmental consultants, engineers, contractors, and other professionals that are active in Georgia’s ecosystem restoration marketplace. The association seeks to promote:
- (I) High quality ecosystem restoration through regulatory compliance, scientific principles and professional standards and practices
- (II) A commercial mitigation banking sector that is both environmentally focused and financially viable
- (III) Collaboration among stakeholders from all sectors working to restore and protect Georgia’s natural resources on a watershed scale
- (IV) Positive communication channels with local, State and Federal agencies whose policies and decisions affect ecosystem heath
- (V) Advancing local, State, or Federal legislation that is consistent with and critical to achieving these goals
The PDF link below contains a description of the membership types, annual fee structure, and the number of votes associated for each type.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or need further information.